February 23, 2012

Stephenie Meyer Quilt: “My” Jacob

“. . . You started mumbling some nonsense about 'Jacob, my Jacob.'” I could hear the pain, even in the whisper. “Your Jacob enjoyed that quite a lot.”

I stretched my neck up, straining to reach my lips to the edge of his jaw. I couldn't see into his eyes. He was staring up at the ceiling of the tent.

“Sorry,” I murmured. “That's just the way I differentiate.”

“Differentiate?”

“Between Dr. Jekyll and Mr. Hyde. Between the Jacob I like and the one who annoys the hell out of me” I explained.
–Edward Cullen and Bella Swan, Eclipse, page 512

Cat designed the Paw Print pattern, for this block and it was pieced by former Twi-Quilter, Jean.

1 comment:

Elizabeth said...

Cat, I love this pattern!

Vivian, you did a beautiful job with the quilting.

xo -E