Happy Leap Day! We're excited to participate in the blog hop. We have a cute little apple-shaped memo pad and three Twilight-themed fabric postcards (Team Edward, Team Jacob and Team Bella/Edward).
• To enter, simply leave a comment on this post.
• Non-blogging/non-Google users and international entrants are welcome.
• If you do not have a Google account, use the name/url (url optional) commenting option and make sure you leave your e-mail in your comment in the following format: address (at) domain name (dot) com.
• Comments with no contact information will be deleted.
• Google account users: not sure if your contact information will be attached to your comment? Click here:
• Duplicate comments will be deleted. Comment moderation is on, so don't panic when your comment doesn't show up. I'm notified of new comments and will approve them periodically throughout the day, after which they'll show up on the post.
• The giveaway will close at 10:00 pm CST on Wednesday, February 29th. Winner will be chosen by random drawing and notified by e-mail and announced here by noon March 2nd.
Don't forget to check out all of the other great Leap Day Giveaways!
Leap Day Giveaway Guidelines:
• Choose something to give away on Leap Day. Keep it simple. You can make something, give away a bit of your stash, offer a service, buy your favorite gadget to give away or offer something completely non-crafty. Your blog, you choose.
• To participate in the blog hop, your giveaway must start and end on Leap Day (February 29, 2012) in your time zone. You can open it at 10:00 am and close it at 10:00 pm, or go midnight to midnight, or anything in between. Your blog, your rules.
• Your giveaway winner does not have to be announced on Leap Day, but should be notified within a reasonable amount of time.
• Post your giveaway and then link up here. Please remember to link to your specific post (instructions here). Please also include the Leap Day Giveaway button somewhere in your giveaway post.
• The linky will open at noon MST on February 28th and close at 10:00 am MST on March 1st, to allow for people in different time zones to participate.
• If you want to include the linky tool on your giveaway post then others can link up from your blog and it will automatically update in every location the linky is posted. The code is available here or under the linky below. If you choose to add the linky to your post, you MUST include the above rules so that it is fair play for all.
• Consider changing your comment settings to the pop-up window option for faster and easier commenting for all the visitors who'll be stopping by your blog. Instructions can be found here.