September 25, 2011

Nicole

Hey! My name is Nicole, and I have been married for 5½ years. I grew up with a mother and grandmother who did all sorts of crafty things. I tried cross stitch; one took me five years to do! I did mainly music things, panio and violin. Then when I went to college, I seemed to get better at the cross-stitch. So I decided to start sewing again. I bought my first sewing machine when I was 18. I still have it, and am still learning about it. I have made six quilts; one of them my grandma helped me with. I am currently working on my favorite quilt so far. It's a rock quilt! I have also made clothes, and am currently working on a Minnie Mouse costume! I also love to read! I enjoy thunderstorms and other natural occurrences (earthquakes, tornadoes, hurricanes, volcanoes....)!

3 comments:

Beth said...

I have cross stitch projects that I started 15 years ago that still aren't done. I keep coming back to them and then something else grabs my attention and time. And I still don't have a whole, real quilt under my belt. One of these days... I still need to send you that lava rock and your rock quilt reminds me that I have left over fabrics that I tried out for the cottage block too! =)

Elizabeth said...

Nicole, so glad to finally get your bio up! I loved getting to know a little more about you. I can't wait to see your Minnie Mouse costume and your rock quilt!

xo -E

Wanda said...

Nicole, so nice to know more of you and so glad you are in the group with us!